Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.952 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,375 (3,346KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (42 minutes ago)