Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.982 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,353 (4,942KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)