Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.300 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,940 (4,879KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (19 minutes ago)