Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.975 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,373 (2,917KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)