Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.537 JPY / BAM
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,314 (5,230KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)