Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.372 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,937 (RD$ 85,563) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)