Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19073 JPY / XAF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,796 (1,818,223 Franc) in Bangui.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)