Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.360 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,790 (6,626TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (34 minutes ago)