Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.725 JPY / BND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,925 (B$2,840) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)