Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.930 JPY / BND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,537 (B$4,273) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)