Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.221 JPY / BND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥329,197 (B$4,104) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (24 minutes ago)