Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00850 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,867 (Rp 37,154,576) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)