Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,933 (Rp 24,159,608) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (41 minutes ago)