Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,646 (Rp 25,819,145) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)