Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20101 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥258,351 (1,285,261 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)