Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18596 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,345 (1,910,876 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)