Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.570 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥243,292 (R$ 7,247) in Balneario Camboriu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)