Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.555 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,812 (AU$3,175) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)