Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00801 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥378,921 (Rp 47,300,511) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)