Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00774 JPY / IDR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,786 (Rp 26,211,875) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)