Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.873 JPY / AZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,222 (3,441 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)