Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.602 JPY / AZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥330,202 (5,111 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)