Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.387 JPY / AZN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,653 (3,318 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)