Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.360 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥401,838 ($3,576) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)