Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.270 JPY / RON
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,232 (12,237 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)