Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.059 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,561 (₨307,533) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)