Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥290,543 (Php129,537) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)