Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.079 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥227,004 (Php109,208) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)