Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09398 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥252,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥228,131 (2,427,416 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)