Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09376 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥377,656 (4,027,851 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)