Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09556 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,323 (3,780,926 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)