Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.011 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,740 (Php92,376) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)