Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.155 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,563 (Php146,923) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)