Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.236 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥304,998 (Php136,393) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (32 minutes ago)