Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.496 JPY / AWG
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,115 (ƒ 4,738) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 3 hours ago)