Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.413 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,723 (61,739 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)