Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.947 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥259,000 (S/. 7,411) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)