Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.794 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥263,000 (S/. 7,783) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)