Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.899 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥292,640 (NZ$3,805) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)