Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.371 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,381 (NZ$3,866) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Regina costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $212 (about 2 hours ago)