Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.293 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,758 (NZ$3,556) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (44 minutes ago)