Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.688 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥300,382 (₨177,974) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)