Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.726 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,516 (₨107,508) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)