Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.652 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,217 (₨130,908) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)