Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.696 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,775 (₨177,889) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)