Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,705 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.937 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥296,131 (NZ$3,705) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)