Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.515 JPY / NZD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥477,985 (NZ$5,864) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)