Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32961 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,370 (732,283 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)