Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32490 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,493 (620,165 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)