Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35135 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,853 (981,505 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)