Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.493 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥363,138 (€2,989) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)