Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.904 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥305,916 (﷼ 10,230) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)