Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.506 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,865 (﷼ 6,231) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)