Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.180 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,620 (E£ 48,972) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)