Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.106 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,694 (E£ 32,702) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)