Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32671 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,564 (598,582 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)