Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30615 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,125 (732,073 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Basel costs CHF 8 (38 minutes ago)