Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.197 JPY / ERN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,234 (Nakfa33,935) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)