Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 JPY / ERN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥228,764 (Nakfa30,782) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥223,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)