Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.016 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥373,083 (13,810 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)