Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.321 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥265,502 (8,215 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)