Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.149 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥386,326 (12,814 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)