Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.361 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥254,432 (8,380 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥243,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)