Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.765 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥426,232 (13,854 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)