Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.655 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,146 (9,929 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)