Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.194 JPY / TMT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥343,185 (10,660 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)