Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.524 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,640 ($2,405) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥260,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)