Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.669 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,998 (₨189,325) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)