Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.435 JPY / OMR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥255,000 (﷼ 881) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bergen costs kr 115 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (32 minutes ago)