Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03724 JPY / COP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥190,619 (COL$5,118,425) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)