Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.857 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,543 (руб 114,476) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)