Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.917 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,757 (руб 108,905) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)