Cost of living comparison between Arkhangelsk, Russia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.785 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥301,786 (руб 169,061) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)