Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16902 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,972 (CH$1,443,473) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $22,000 (22 minutes ago)