Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.994 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥340,649 (S/. 10,021) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)