Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.661 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,150 (S/. 9,986) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)