Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.307 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,572 (S/. 5,905) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (32 minutes ago)