Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.771 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,563 (S/. 6,798) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)