Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09617 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥400,842 (4,167,976 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)