Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09425 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥247,361 (2,624,409 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥247,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)