Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09453 JPY / IQD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥383,710 (4,059,163 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)