Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.995 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,199 (﷼ 7,375) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)