Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00268 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥192,493 (﷼ 71,932,336) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)