Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00269 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,746 (﷼ 70,611,333) in Arak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)