Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34040 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥267,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,266 (650,024 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)