Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33358 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥238,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,857 (590,135 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)