Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33374 JPY / KZT
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,346 (648,248 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)