Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.834 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,463 (Dinar 1,592) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)