Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09962 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥416,223 (₩4,178,047) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)