Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09996 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥246,276 (₩2,463,846) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)