Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09724 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥445,854 (₩4,584,906) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)