Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09940 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,396 (₩2,810,742) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥254,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)