Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10120 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥250,742 (₩2,477,648) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)