Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09962 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥434,168 (₩4,358,230) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)