Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.125 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥421,440 (€3,725) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)