Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.011 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥424,265 (€3,477) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)