Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.479 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥413,906 (€3,325) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$16,500 (about 1 hour ago)