Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.753 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥253,211 (€1,951) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)