Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03544 JPY / MGA
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥303,723 (8,569,113 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)