Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17699 JPY / CLP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,152 (CH$1,277,780) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)