Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,969 (Php104,628) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (37 minutes ago)