Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.311 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,908 (Php153,974) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)