Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.433 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,511 (10,104TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)