Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.277 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,299 (8,476TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)