Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.671 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,017 (6,424TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)