Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.565 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,468 (7,389TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)