Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.022 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,409 (6,944TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)